Here’s your chance to impact upon the growth and development of Ottawa-Gatineau’s Professional Theatre Community!
Are you Passionate about…
- Communicating with the broad spectrum of our region’s theatre professionals: emerging artists, established professionals, Francophones and Anglophones alike?
- Creating dynamic and innovative community events which will inspire local theatre makers to fall in LOVE, LUST and FASCINATION with each other (artistically speaking, of course)?
- Advocating for more viable and diverse career prospects for the dedicated and passionate theatre-makers who choose to live and work in Ottawa-Gatineau?
- Helping to develop stronger networks for resource sharing and professional development for our community?
- Making more theatre friends and colleagues!?
- Planning the GALA of the Century!?!
Then please, apply to join our Team!
The Prix Rideau Awards – Ottawa-Gatineau’s Professional and Bilingual Theatre Awards Program – are currently seeking new Volunteer Team Members who will work in one of our organization’s two streams: the Organizing Committee of our Annual Gala OR our newly implemented and year-round Community Programming. Our Community Programs are designed to be small-scale art/administrative projects which bring together theatre makers who would otherwise never work together. Our ultimate goal is to spark more substantial collaborations between new friends and colleagues.
We are looking for team members who take initiative, have strong organizational skills, and a great deal of dedication. The Gala planning will be ramping up early in the new year and will require mandatory attendance to twice – monthly committee meetings (Jan – April) and up to 35 volunteer hours, including the day of the Gala.
For those interested in applying for our Community Programming stream, we are looking for applicants with strong administrative skills and experience in marketing and/or communication and who are available year round. Volunteer hours would also equal up to 35.
If you have the skills and are passionate about supporting, fostering and provoking your community, please apply by submitting your resume and a short letter of intent to Executive Director Matt Miwa email@example.com by Friday December 20th.
Gala Organizing Committee positions we are looking to fill include:
- Program Booklet Coordinator (responsible for all program content including various messaging, advertisements, award categories and nominee headshots)
- Catering and Bar Manager
- Sponsorship Coordinator
Community Programming Positions we are looking to fill include:
Communications and Media Relations Coordinator
Thank you for your interest and your passion,
Prix Rideau Awards