The Prix Rideau Awards is seeking interested candidates for a newly created leadership position. Reporting to our board of directors, this paid, part time contract position will oversee all of the organization’s activities, with an eye to growing the Prix Rideau Awards for the future.
This is a unique opportunity to help build a brighter future for the bilingual professional theatre community of Ottawa-Gatineau. The position offers flexible hours and the ability to play a leading role in shaping the vision of a burgeoning arts service organization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- financial management
- event planning
- volunteer management
- knowledge of both English and French professional theatre in the Ottawa-Gatineau region
- ability to work from home
Duties may include:
- overseeing the administration of French and English award programs
- overseeing the organization of an annual gala in conjunction with a volunteer committee
- attending board and committee meetings
- grant writing
- communications and media relations
To apply, please submit your CV and a letter indicating why you’re interested in the position as well as your involvement with professional theatre in this region to:email@example.com no later than Monday, June 18th, 2012.